PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) was one of the first fully synthetic materials, developed more than 60 years ago. It is available in sheet and rod form.
Our PVC sheet and rod products contain no plasticisers or fillers and conform with DIN16927. PVC has reliable material properties that play a key role in multi-faceted applications, from machined parts to the construction of plant and machinery. It is a weldable plastic ideally suited to industrial applications where chemical resistance and rigidity are a requirement.
Key features and benefits of PVC products:
- Excellent electrical insulating properties
- Very high chemical resistance
- Moderate impact resistance and service temperature
- Very good moisture resistance
- Good dimensional stability
Self-extinguishing PVC sheet and rod applications:
- Chemical storage vessels
- Tank liners and fittings
- Fume cupboards
- Pump components
- Electrical insulators